Friday, May 4, 2012

My Review: The Avengers

Spectacular! That is the first word that comes to mind when I think about describing this movie. Watching this at the theater was really fun! There was huge crowd (the biggest I've seen at 1:20 in the afternoon at the theater I go to) and everyone was laughing and cheering and clapping. It was amazing. You don't usually get clapping at movies, but I found myself clapping too. It was just fantastic!

So...to sum it up, this movie is about a group of superheroes who come together against Loki, the brother of Thor who has stolen this magical cube that he plans to use as a portal to another would so he can unleash all kinds of evil on Earth. There is so much going on in this movie, but that is the plot in a nutshell. For heroes we have Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and The Hulk. You would think that with this many heros, we would have a few in the forefront and the rest would be more minor characters, but they all get pretty much the same amount of screentime. Even though all of the superheros are amazing, I'm sure that everyone's favorite from this movie will end up being The Hulk. I know that he ended up being my favorite. They really should give Mark Ruffalo his own Hulk movie. I also think it would be cool for Hawkeye and Black Widow to team up for their own movie too.

There are just tons and tons of great scenes in this movie. At the beginning of the movie, the heroes are all butting heads with eachother, so we get some great fight scenes. The one with Thor and Iron Man is especially cool, and any scene with The Hulk is amazing. You literally couldn't hear the movie at all after The Hulk beat the shit out of Loki because everyone was laughing and clapping so loud. It was awesome, but I was bummed because I missed The Hulk's one line! But...I asked the people on Tumblr, and apparently he says "puny god." I might just have to see this again so I can hear for myself...or I might just have to see it five more times because of how awesome it was! My rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment