Friday, April 20, 2012

My TV Addiction

I never used to watch so much TV. Okay...that is a total lie. I when I was younger I watched a shitload of TV but I mostly watched movies on TV and I never really had shows. Even when I was in high school the only shows that I watched every week were The Office, 30 Rock, and Saturday Night Live. When I started college I didn't have television (and hated watching things online) so I never watched TV. Nowadays, though, I am a total TV addict. I have thirteen different TV shows currently on air (or on break) that I watch every week. Here is my current TV schedule...

Sunday: Game of Thrones, Mad Men
Monday: Gossip Girl
Tuesday: Glee, New Girl
Wednesday:
Thursday: Community, The Big Bang Theory
Friday:
Saturday:

There are also several shows that I watch that are currently on break. They are: True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Shameless, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story.

Since I am crazy about all of these shows I am going to write little posts about each of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment