Friday, April 20, 2012

My Shows: Glee

I used to think that this show was absolutely hilarious. It was campy and different than other shows I have seen before. After I while though I started caring less and less about the characters and realized that I didn't really care what happened with most of the storylines. I don't really care if Rachel and Finn get married or not or if Mercedes gets back together with Sam. So, why is it that I keep watching this show every week? Well...I'll tell you.


Kurt and Blaine! They are basically the only reason I still watch this show. They are the most adorable couple on TV right now and I get insanely happy when I see these two on screen. During the first season, Kurt used to actually bug me a bit because it seemed that he couldn't go an episode without getting all dramatic and crying. I like him a lot better now that he is with Blaine. I actually get really stupid and fangirly during several of their scenes. Like this one for example...



I seriously can not watch this scene without freaking out like a 13 year old. I just watched this like 10 mintues ago and I felt like such a huge dork because I actually started crying. The look on Kurt's face after Blaine kisses him slays me every time. ITS SO GOD DAMN CUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!!

This season we have even had a little drama for Kurt and Blaine. A lot of Klaine fans were furious when they introduced Sebastian as a potential threat to Kurt. Maybe it's because I like a little drama, but I was intrigued. I mean, every other couple on Glee had some love triangle issues, so why shouldn't Kurt and Blaine? Also, Kurt is adorable when he is jealous.





Also, I have the biggest crush on Darren Criss. He is great as Blaine and is sooo good looking.


Anytime that he is not on screen I am waiting until he is on screen. It was horrible when he got slushied in the eye and we didn't see him for a while. At the end of the Valentine's Day episode when he makes his surprise entrance and sings Love Shack, I actually screamed like a little girl.



I am bummed that the season is almost over, but I'm really curious about how they are going to end the season. Since Kurt is most likely moving to New York to go to school, what is going to happen between him and Blaine? Are they going to have a long distance relationship? Are they going to break up? If they break up is Blaine going to get together with Sebastian?

Here is a great video I found of Blaine. It only appears to have quotes from season 2, but is still pretty cool.


And because you can never see too much of Darren/ Blaine, here is his great performance of "Fighter" which is probably his sexiest performance. Blaine + Shower Scene + Boxing = me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment