Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Finished Reading: Mockingjay

There is nothing worse than having someone spoil the ending for you. (So, if you haven't read this book yet don't read on). One day I was on the Hunger Games tag on Tumblr and some asshole wrote that at the end of this book Prim dies and she chooses Peeta! I was so pissed! But...even though I knew how this book ended it was still great to read. This book was a lot darker than the two previous books, and that is saying a lot considering that the first two were about games where people had to compete to kill eachother. People are dying left and right in this one. I'm just curious about how they are going to tame this book for a PG-13 rated movie, because you know they are going to. I'm REALLY curious about how they are going to handle the whole bombing of the children thing. I mean in the book there are disciptions of children's limbs getting blown off and it just sounds like a bloody mess.
I'm actually kind of bummed that this is the last book, like I am whenever I finish a series I like. But...I still have two more movies to look forward to. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Gale in the next two movies, and I am pretty disappointed that she didn't choose him. She says at the end that she couldn't be with Gale because they were too similar and Peeta complimented her better, but whatever...I still like Gale a little bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment